Re: [Harp-L] What is the best delay out here

I've tried all the Moog pedals but they aren't worth the bucks for harps. They certainly didn't do much for me and when offered the chance to use them on a regular basis I declined as I am happy with my current set of effect pedals. My bassist is endorsed by the Moog guys and in fact he doesn't even use them and chooses to use a Boss DM-3 for delay. He offered to trade me all of his Moog pedals for my DM-2. What does that tell you?