Re: [Harp-L] circular breathing

Get a cup of water and a straw. Puff your cheeks with a reserve of air maintain as much back-pressure as possible and blow. Keep the bubbles going and take in air through your nose before your reserve runs out. It's takes practice but you should be able to figure it out yourself in a day or two. It will help if you start with a cocktail straw and graduate up to wider "shake/malt" straws.
Samples of the technique aren't really necessary as it would be a single note held indefinately and to my ears that would be annoying. I think it's a useless technique in the harmonica world unless your aim is to piss people off. :-)