Re: [Harp-L] What is the best delay out here

I don't think you need to spend that kind of money on a delay pedal. If you're going to spend that much I find a Roland 501 and buy it.
-----Original Message-----
From: dennis moriarty [mailto:dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 07:51 AM
To: 'Chris Michalek'
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What is the best delay out here

Thank you for the delay advice Chris. I have found one that was pointed out to me to by someone on the list to be of great interest. I am a modest player compared to you but you have complimented my tone on a song I posted on your website. I'm just trying to support that tone while adding a kind dark depth. Here's the one I'm considering: http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/TrexReplica.html