[Harp-L] circular breathing

A few years back, there was a thread on circlular breathing, the technique
didgeridoo and horn players use to enable a note to be held indefinitely.   At
that time several people sent good instructions on how to practice this
technique.  One practice technique involved blowing thru a straw into a  glass of
water.  I saved these instructions, but lost them when my computer  died last
year.
  I have 3 questions.  Does anyone have any good instructions for  practicing
circular breathing?
  Do any of u use this technique to good effect on harp?  A guy  who plays
bothe didgeridoo & harp told me that it's not effective on harp  because you
need some inherent resistance, which is provided by the didgeridoo  but not a
harp.
  Are there any examples of this technique we can listen to, even if  not on
harp?
ron