[Harp-L] Re: dim. half whole -> another perspective

Wim Dijkgraaf wrote:
>large SNIP<
<With these subsitutions you are able to construct the following scales:
G Ab Bb B C# D E F G (substitution 1 & 2)= Dim. Half tone
G Ab Bb B C# D# F G (substitution 1,2 & 3)= Dim. Whole tone
G A B C# D E F G (substitution 2)=  Lydian Dominant
G A B C# D# F G (substitution 2 & 3) = Wholetone
G Ab Bb B C D E F G (substitution 1) = Don't know the name
G Ab Bb B C D# F G (substitution 1 & 3) = Don't know the name
G A B C D# F G (substituion 3) = Don't know the name:

<Hope this is worth a penny.

Ofcourse it is, but it might be worth a million if I could listen to, or look up, some examples.
Do you know any particular tunes where which substitution is used?
(short question anticipating a long answer, I realize ;-))

Ludo