Subject: RE: [Harp-L] sonny

Rick in Davis writes:

"I agree, Sonny Jr's tales of his time spent with Sonny Terry are
fascinating.  Even better would be the photos.  Hey, Sonny Jr, why  don't you share some
of the pictures of you and Sonny Terry?  I noticed  there are none on your
website.  Post 'em so we can all enjoy..."

....Actually, this is my fault for bringing up the subject of a
photo-journal.  I've talked to Sonny Jr. and he didn't spend his time with  Sonny &
Brownie taking a lot of photos...he was too busy with real life back  then...I had
meant that there would probably be lots of archival photos of the  time period
he spent with them that could be used. His own private photos (the  few he
does have) really should remain his own copywrited material until/unless  he does
use them in a book/CD cover/another way professionally sometime.  I  don't
think he's there yet.  Right now his focus is on the Amp and his  seminars...and
telling us a couple of anecdotes of his time with Sonny and  Brownie.

Elizabeth