Re: [Harp-L] Re: Pictures

Little Larry?  Who, this guy?  http://cdbaby.com/cd/littlelarry

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:
  I was too busy living in the moment, taking pictures of everything and
myself was not my thing. I might have 5-6 total photos of Sonny and I playing
duets, I will talk to the web guy who did my site about posting them. All my
recordings were done on a cassette hand held unit, some are actually quite good,
when I do decide to do something with them, I need to make sure the
representatives of both men are notified and it is all legit. It is always special
when I talk with a harp player who was at one of the shows, it was common for
guys to play together after the show, during breaks. I met a fine player from
Atlanta called Little Larry, who was an understudy of Big Walter's. Larry had
half a hand due to birth defect but learned how to overcome it and create
some sweet BW tone. He told me BW blew into the backs of his harps to warm up
the reeds before burying them. True or not, I still do it to this day. With
custom harps not so much an issue.