[Harp-L] Any Steve Baker Special Marine Band Fans?

Hi y'all ..for a long time I wanted to check out the Steve Baker Special
Tuned 14 hole Marine Band harp.  I just received one in A that I ordered on
line. I played it for a total of 10 seconds, not my cup of tea. Not sure
what I was expecting but this was not it. I have no interest in keeping this
harp. I paid just over 40 bucks for it plus shipping. Who wants it? I am
willing to make a trade for something harp related or sell it for $35.00
plus shipping. Any takers? Please contact me off line if interested. Thanks.

W Bee