[Harp-L] 1st and 2nd William Clarke LP's Listed On Ebay

I just saw two of Bill's early LP's up for bid on Ebay.

The first is Hittin Heavy from 1978

http://cgi.ebay.com/William-Clarke-Hollywood-Fats-Shakey-Jake-Blues-Lp-EX_W0QQitemZ4863423529QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item# 4863423529

The second is Blues From Los Angeles (the 80's) from 1980

http://cgi.ebay.com/William-Clarke-Hollywood-Fats-George-Smith-Blues-Lp-NM_W0QQitemZ4863427583QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Item# 4863427583

They are both at almost 100. each...with 3 days left.

Hmmm...that got me to thinkin...I have those two LP's displayed up on the wall
in my house...and they are a somewhat beatup and the record is well
worn from figuring out licks back in the day...BUT...they are both Autographed.

All my other Clarke LP's have personalized messages from Bill to me...
and I would never dream of ever trying or wanting to sell them.

But the first and second LP I have just have his signature.

I would seriously consider the idea of selling/trading those to the right
person for the right dollar signs.

I thought I would share this idea here first...before even considering
listing them on Ebay...as I do with some of my modified harp mics.

Private Inquires are welcomed.

~Donnie~

The Ultimate William Clarke Tribute Site
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html

MorTone Microphone
http://www.angelfire.com/music4/mortone/index.html