RE: [Harp-L] sonny

From: TomEHarp@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] sonny
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:13:50 EDT

why do you do these 4 hour storys, no one gives a sh. it not important.

Speak for yourself...Pinhead...I personally enjoy reading posts that are from someone's personal experiences...and are harmonica related...but are not total technical jargin.

Do US a favor...and please don't comment on what others might think
on this list. It shows narrow mindedness and insults everyone here.

You ever hear the expression..."less is more".....?
Well in this case...it doesn't apply.

I give a sh...
and don't want anyone telling me what is important or isn't important...
I'll make that decision for myself. AND...if I don't personally like or agree
with a post...I simply delete it....remain civil and polite to other members
rights to post what they see fit regarding harmonica topics...

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

~Donnie~

The Ultimate William Clarke Tribute Site
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html

MorTone Microphone
http://www.angelfire.com/music4/mortone/index.html