[Harp-L] review time

I'd  like to ask ALL subscribers of harp-l to please take the time to go
to http://harp-l.com/rules.html and read all of the text on this page.  I
mean everyone. I'll go read the page just as soon as I finish posting
this. Sending a post to the list in which you state that nobody wants to
hear what you say is not permissible.  It's a personal attack and it has
zero harmonica content.    Because of the lack of harmonica content there
isn't really any appropriate reply to a post of this type.  We don't deal
with this sort of thing on the list because at best it's messy and at
worst it's divisive.  Responding in kind is just as much a personal attack
as the first type of post.  It's that old two wrongs don't make a right
thing.

fjm harp-l-listowner