[Harp-L] Sonny Jr.'s posts

I enjoyed reading Sonny Jr.'s recent post about Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee immensely. Posts like this are part of what makes Harp-L amazing. And I was gladdened when an earlier exchange between Rob Paparozzi and Sonny Jr. led to understanding rather than bad feeling.

Sonny's post was evidently not of interest to everyone on this List. It happens. There are whole threads in which I have no interest, and a few people have proven to me, over time, that their posts are not worth reading. So I don't read them. It would never occur to me to tell them so, and certainly not in a posting to the List. Wouldn't I have to be almost unbelievably clueless to presume that no one found value in a post simply because I didn't?

Props to Sonny Jr. and Rob. Shame on anyone who discourages members of this List from freely sharing their often amazing insights and experiences.

George