Re: [Harp-L] overblows

However, on the higher harps, the overblows start to get dicey. The reeds
are short and more prone to squealing.

Hey, don't take it from me.

Fifth paragraph under "overblows":
http://www.levyland.com/blowsanddraws.php

Notice, however, that whereas Tinus and I are referring to the
characteristics of the reeds, Levy is referring to technique. The technique
has to accommodate the reed characteristics, and is more difficult at the
extremes.

John