[Harp-L] My dogs hate my harp playing

On my website www.johnnybblues.com at the bottom of the CD page there is a
link to "Hear Hogan sing the blues". When my partner Jimmy and I were
working up our duo a year and a half ago I would just tape the rehearsals on

A very old Sanyo boom box with built in condenser mics. Hogan always howled
whenever I practiced. I had another German Shepherd that did the same thing,
Although he (Cody) hated saxphones. He would growl and bark at them.
After a few weeks of Jimmy and I practicing, every time Hogan saw Jimmy
coming in the house he (Hogan) would run right into the practice room and
lay down in between the chairs Jimmy and I sat in to practice. He was ready
for rehearsal too and really seemed to enjoy himself. He actually seemed to
"sing along" with the harp. If I played softly he would sing softly and as I
would increase volume and intensity, so would he.  There are certain records
I play and he would (RIP Hogan) sing along with them also. Not every one, he
was picky about who he sang with. He did always like Rick Epping, Madcat and
Tom Ball though?

Johnny B