Re: [Harp-L] Re: Nicknames

Thanx alot Sonny, now that we've gotten that out of the way, how about a
lil' inside scoop on Sonny & Brownie. I only saw them LIVE once and the
tension on the stage was VERY noticable!

    Sonny would face away from Brownie and Brownie wouldn't give Sonny the
time of day...right on stage during the show. I know their probably not the
1st duo to have problems...I think it goes with the turf, maybe some rivalry
or jealousy....??? Saw it also with "Sam & Dave" even "Simon and
Garfunkel".....guess that's where the phrase "Dynamic Duo" comes from,-)

     All the Best,
Rob P