Re: [Harp-L] Musicians vs Crap

Though I almost always ignore these types of threads, this one seems to be
gaining momentum. It reminded me of a saying I have heard from time to time,
attributed most often to Hank Willams. When someone asked him if he could read
music, his reply was: "Not enough to hurt my playing."
FWIW

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb