Re: [Harp-L] harmonica case

 I just bought a very cool used case at a local used music equipment store. It will be perfect for a harp case once I get some foam to hold the harps. Any  ideas where I can get the foam that people put into these cases?

MCMASTER CARR. They have a website. I believe this type of foam is closed-sell polyfoam.

Do you cut the foam yourself, or do you buy the stuff that is already in little squares that
can be removed to make shapes.

Either. I like the 1/2" squares that are pre-cut (sometimes referred to as "pick and pull").

If you cut the foam, what do you use to cut it?
An old electric carving knife works really well.