[Harp-L] The size of your pie slice may vary

We might dicker on the exact percentage when calculating any 'signal to noise' ratio.

99.4 percent might well be crap.

99.4 percent of people can't agree on which .6 percent isn't crap.

Ergo, we have threads where 'posturing' and 'can't we all just get along'
and 'I don't know Art, but I know what he likes' and 'my insert theory/approach/gear/abstract construct
can piss into the wind further than your insert/theory/approach/gear/ abstract construct', etc.

One supposes there is something of worth to be learned by someone in any or all of this,
perhaps even 99.4 percent of the time.

I'm 99.4 percent sure that it's better to figure out your own .6 percent that's worth retaining
and let the rest slide.

Mostly, I've stopped paying attention to the .6 percent of list contributors who repeat
the same shtick and blather in 99.4 percent of their Harp-L posts.

- Will "I'm 99.4 percent sure that I'm .6 percent right" Jennings