[Harp-L] 99.4%

I am only a week into this site, and only been playing one and a half years - and then only an hour or two a week.  41 years old, 5 kids, and needed a creative outlet different from business.

  There seems to be a lot of angst about the 99.4% comment.  It seems to me that there are only 3 reasons to play any musical instrument:  For yourself, for others, or to make money.  I figure if you are playing for yourself or others, who cares as long as you and they enjoy it.  If you are playing for money, then you can measure by the pay.  I guess that is where the math will come from.

Jeff Kinsey
cell (920) 948-0979
alternate e-mail:  jkinsey@xxxxxxxxxxxx