[Harp-L] Re:Sonny Jr

I am just posting where I will be performing, or what new product or  pricing
I will have, as most of my posts get misinterpreted and it causes too  many
tidal waves. I think the list is a good place for people to discuss their
opinions and offer what they have. I am thankful that I do not rely on the list
to sell my amps, although some are also HarpL listers, they did not hear about
it through the list. With over 132 SJ 410 owners Extremely happy, I do not
doubt  that what I do is credible, so I won't try and defend what I do here. I
have a  life that is moving in another direction, more surgeries in the
upcoming months,  so I need to stay focused at the task at hand. I look forward to
the time when I  can point people in the direction my new CD. Right now too many
bats flying  around up there to formulate a plan. Leg in a brace, cement for
half a knee, is  not conducive to free flowing thought. So I get things messed
up, and it becomes  a stir around the world. I will not let that interfere
with a good thing like  this list. I have locked onto the Kashmar upper vibrato
myself, for God's  sake, I taught him how to tonque block, after 30 years it
came during a 3 hour  practice session. Even though Mitch discussed with it
with me countless times, I  could not get it. Then, I found it and love it. It
will never be as his, but  that makes us different. Should be a great show to
have us both in unison making  them upper reeds shake. We plan on scripting many
lines together so our show is  not just, You solo, then I solo, type thing,
and also not so scripted that it is  flat. Fine line we hope to just let it
rip. I just pray that I will be able to  walk and get past this current
situation, and stay afloat with amps. That is my  focus, I will not take up your great
time. All about respecting the list, not  disrespecting it, hope you all can
understand that. You know my email, if you  have something to ask, email me.
Till later. Sonny Jr.