[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L] harp-l policy query?

"Robert Gaustad" wrote:
<I'm amazed any time I hear somebody on harp-l say things like the
<quotes
<below.  What's amazing about this list is that you can get over a
<thousand people from all over the world, who are passionate about their
<instrument of choice, to share information, swap stories, and give and
<take advice, with nary a problem.
<
<That's impossible to do in the real world so we should be thankful for
<people like Richard Hunter who understands this.

I feel obliged to note that I've had my ugly moments on this list too.
I appreciate the tolerance of other list members when that happens.

In general, this list has a lot less name-calling on it than some I
know.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com