Re: [Harp-L] The Buddha's Groove, the band, not the website

Thanks for the comments Dave, unfortunately the recorded did not turn out well. I didn't have a decent place to place the mic and because we were so damn loud most of it came out distorted. I cut out a few snippets of the less distorted stuff. I don't know if you guys will like this stuff or not as it's pretty far removed from traditional harp playing. The effects that I'm using are Warren Bee's POG (Octave), Maxon AF-9(Wah), Line6 MM4(space ship sounds) The Bassman amp settings are Volume 4.5 Bright Vol 6 Treble 5 Bass 5 Mid 3 Pres 3
http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/mp3/track3.mp3
http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/mp3/track9.mp3

. I think that he may have been recording