Re: [Harp-L] Buckeye 2006

After making every Buckeye for the past six years, I passed this year,
preferring to save the vacation time and money for a June trip to Hawaii to see the
stepkid after his college graduation.
   I'm curious. It appears the Filisko group passed this year on Buckeye?
What's up with that?
   Personally, I thought Buckeye had slipped a bit the past couple of years,
but I still liked being around lots of harp players for 3 days.
   Are the new Jam Camps and various other masterclass-type events cutting
into Buckeye? Or is the lack of concern for diatonic (my perception) showing
some fallout?
   Inquiring minds....

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb