Re: [Harp-L] Re: Little Walter

I have avoided replying to this thread so far but now seems like a good time to do so.

The Harp L should I believe be a place where we can all come together to listen and learn from each other. A place where we can seek advice to solve problems with playing techniques, amps, mics, effects, etc, etc.
I don't personally feel that it should be a place where any of us come to put down each other or to deride each others playing abilities, views, personal preferences on musical styles, etc.

I have noticed in the last few months that we have had a few threads where these kind of things have occurred.
I think it's about time that everyone acted like mature adults and less like bickering school children.

Paul