Re: [Harp-L] Re: Little Walter

Ah, now I get it.  I just Googled Sonnytone's email address and discovered that he is the guy who makes and sells the excellent Sonny Jr. line of tube harp amps.  I've played them, and they are outstanding.  But I'm new here, and I did not know.

  But do you really think insulting the skill of moderate harp players like me is a good Idea?  Seems like a really lousy way to market harp amps....

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:
      I just listened to your stuff. It wouldn't make much difference what you went through. Skip is a great tech, known him a long time.