Re: [Harp-L] Re: Little Walter

I don't think there is any need for personal insults.  I certainly have never claimed to be an elite harp player.  But I enjoy it, and so do the people who come to our shows.  99.999 pecent of them could care less if I use a smelly old tube amp or a digital pedal board.

  If LIttle Walter Jacobs had spent this much energy defending the past he might never have invented his new tone.  I bet he'd now be moving the music forward, again...

SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:
      I just listened to your stuff. It wouldn't make much difference what you went through. Skip is a great tech, known him a long time.