[Harp-L] Re: Little Walter

There were  quite a few effects out by the time Walter died and he didn't use them..I agree the Gary, if you know anything about Little Walters Music allot of his later recordings were unamplified harp...that seems  like a digression back to the basics to me.. I cant imagine Little Walter using a POD..
I think he was more interested in letting the harp do the talking and the amp was just a extension of that and  totally accidental.. I've even read an interview with him and Louis Myers where he didn't even know what brand of amp he was using.. that doesn't sound like a guy who cared about cutting edge technology to me.. Just good Harp playing.