[Harp-L] Dear friends blow instruments at Harp-L

Dear friends blow instruments at Harp-L,

I am pleased to inform Harp-L that soon we will be starting our production
of a new brand of harmonicas for the world market, made here in Brazil.

It is a new line of carefully designed products. The project has been
implemented with great attention to detail. Just like most people at Harp-L,
our crew plays and loves the harmonica, and therefore we know how important
it is to have a good instrument in our hands.

In order to offer harmonicas that will please the most demanding players,
and so as to evolve permanently, it is crucial that we hear the opinions of
all who are somehow involved with the instrument, be them professionals,
customizers, beginning, etc. That way we will have a venue for the free
exchange of knowledge, ideas and opinions, be it here at Harp-L or soon in
our website when our line of products is finally released.

Among the many tests we are performing, currently one of our main concerns
is with the materials used in the manufacture of reeds. We would like to
hear what you have to say about it, be it technical knowledge or opinions
about quality, sensitivity, etc., both regarding what already exists and
what could be improved. Any input will help us produce better instruments.

On behalf of our crew, I thank you in advance for your attention and
assistance.

Melk Rocha
harpbrasil@xxxxxxxxx