[Harp-L] Bonfiglio/Paparozzi Benefit Concert for Hunger

Rob Paparozzi is joining the Bonfiglio Group in a Benefit Concert for the West Side Campaign Against Hunger on Tuesday, May 9th at 7:00 PM at the St. Paul and St. Andrew Methodist Church at West End Avenue and 86th Street.

We will be performing music from my new CD "Harmonica America," so if your into harmonica, this should be a great concert! Tickets are $20 and proceeds go to WSCAH.

Email me for reservations, pay at the door.

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com