[Harp-L] Pro Junior problem update

I had several off-list e-mails suggesting the cause of
my low pitched mirror note feedback thingy.  I also
had several that asked for the end result of my
searching.

In short, nothing has changed.

I oredered a doped Weber speaker to eliminate the
possibility of tone cry, but the order has been
delayed two weeks now due to Weber's change in
buildings.  So the survey is still out on that.

I did bring the amp to a music store where the ghost
note could not be replicated by guitar or keyboard.
However, it did occur with every mic and cable combo I
tried.  As soon as I played about 6 blow, there it
went!

I did try a brand new PJ and experienced the same
problem.  So through trial and error we (the music
store and I) eliminated the possibility of anything,
including: bad tubes, bad electrical connection, bad
cables, and broke caps and filters.  Not to say that
in good condition these items could still be to blame.

So another weekend, more gigs, and my new/used amp is
sitting collecting dust.  :(

Thankfully I have another amp.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica