[Harp-L] Effects: proper chain order?

Hi,

Got a nod from the sales guys in one music store to try a number of
effects for our harmonica club purposes.

1. Can somebody give me a tip - web link or simple explanation on the
chain order of various effects I can possibly use for harmonica. These
are going to be Digitech and Dan Electro pedal effects.

2. I know that Reverb should be applied at the end of the chain, but
what about the others like distortion pedals, phase shifters, pitch
shifters, frequency pedal, etc.

Thanks in advance.

best,

Alex