Re: [Harp-L] Dan Lynch and New Gig every tues in NYC

"Little Sammy Davis was playing up in the Hudson Valley bue he hasnt been heard in a while. "

I'm here, up in the Hudson Valley, and Little Sammy is keeping busy.  He's a regular in Levon Helm's Band as well as leader of his own band.  I catch him often, even when I'm not expecting it, at various venues and festivals anywhere between NYC and Woodstock.

Jim.

>>> "James" <wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx> 4/5/2006 10:17 PM >>>
Miguel: Weren't you part of the NYC Blues Harmonica Club. They would do workshops on and off. I remember the one with Paul Osher (Brooklyn Slim) and 2 with Annie Raines
Little Sammy Davis was playing up in the Hudson Valley bue he hasnt been heard in a while. We have the most incredible guy Murali Coryell, OK he's a guitarist - Larry Coryell's son and he is keeping the blues alive in the Hudson Valley Getting back to Dan Lynch: Lenny Kunstadt the owner of Spivy Records use to go and record all the time. Robert Ross (of the Dicey Ross band now a solo act) once said that someone was buying the Spivey catalog and releasing the stuff on CD. Bon is on some recordins as well as Danny Russo another great harpist from back then.