[Harp-L] Shtreiml - Jason Ronenblatt

http://www.shtreiml.com/

Greetings: I want to tell everyone about one of the most incredible harp players I have heard in a long time. His name is Jason Rosenblatt and he is the founder/leader of a band called Shtreiml - a Klezmer based outfit from Montreal. Jason is a former student of Howard Levy and he has taken the over blowing techniqus to a new dimension- using it to play pieces in harmonic minor or "Fegish Mode" as he calls it. He plays Golden Melody and Special 20 harps. Give them a listen or even better - See them live!
James Leo