[Harp-L] First introduction of the Renaissance built by Seydel

Hello out there,

you might be interested in that report
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.storefront/?ObjectID=52635&Locale=en_GB

The two prototypes are the first two instruments, built exactly to the
drawings and models entrusted to Seydel by Douglas Tate.

However, during the creation of the necessary tools and manufacturing
methods we found some points we would like to improve first before we are
ready to begin taking orders. This process may take some additional time,
but we can assure you from the superb quality of the instruments we have
made so far, it will be worth the wait.

For all of these reasons we are not yet in a position where we can announce
a price for the instrument.

Right at the moment, one of the instruments is on its way to Seydel US
representative Rupert Oysler and will be showcased at the Buckeye Harmonica
Festival. Rupert will be happy to meet you there.

Yours
Michael from Seydel
www.seydel1847.com