From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of JAMES SUPRA
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 9:43 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Hello from James Supra

Hello,

   My name is James Supra, this is my first posting to Harp L. I have been
reading the daily emails for a few month months now and I must say I'm very
impressed with the demeanor of the conversation and  equally impressed with
the wealth of knowledge that is shared in here. I am a professional working
harmonica player & vocalist, about 25 years now. I'm looking forward to
learning more, sharing some of my own insight and stories with whom ever is
interested. I can only imagine the player i'd be had I found Harp L 10 years
ago.

Peace,

James Supra