RE: [Harp-L] OT but interesting (?)

Darn it, Tom, It don't apply in the UK because 04/05/06 here means the fourth of May. However, on that date it will apply to us. Obligatory harp content: because I've raised such a trivial point I shall "penalise" myself by learning another Irish tune on the harp that day. It could well be "Kinnegad Slashers" on low D... ;-)

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Now this is a very interesting bit of info that is absolutely worthless except on Wednesday, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. Since that won't happen again for another hundred years, I thought Harp-L might like to mark the event. :-)

cheers,
Tom