[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder's New CD

To answer Randy's original question from this morning....

Downloaded Stevie's latest ("A Time to Love") from iTunes and it really made my day --- great stuff (but then again, I like practically everything he's ever recorded). It's over an hour's worth of great tunes, each one a masterpiece in its own right. There's also one tune featuring a very cool flute solo by Hubert Laws.

As for harmonica content on the album, would have liked to hear a lot more (as usual, but I'm happy to take what I can get).

If you just want the tunes with harmonica, these are the ones to get:
- Sweetest Somebody I Know: chromatic solo
- From the Bottom of My Heart: chromatic on intro
- Can't Imagine Love Without You: chromatic solo
- Tell Your Heart I Love You: harmonica throughout, probably diatonic

Thanks for the tip, Randy, didn't realize it was already available!

- Slim.