From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Don Grubbs
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 12:47 PM
To: Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] New to the list HELLO!!!

Hello all!

I was glad to find this site and all the great players and info available
here.
I am a STRAIGHT Harp Player, LOL, (as in I play in 1st position, not 2nd.)
I LOVE the BLUES, and prefer it to most other forms of music. So! You can
see my delema. Believe me I have tried to switch, but I seem to always
stumble back to my old ways. Is there any other "straight" harp players here
who play the Blues?
 My Son acusses me of sounding like BlueGrass. ( Which I've played for
years.)
HELP!!!!

Best regards
 Don