Re: [Harp-L] Stevie wonder's new cd

Hi Randy -

Hmmm, I didn't think it had been released yet. However, there's a single "From
the Bottom of My Heart" that's available on download services such as iTunes.
I downloaded the long version (not sure about the short version) and he plays
the head on harmonica at the top of the tune. It's a soulful and tasty intro,
but nothing to write home about. However, the song itself is one of those
beautiful classic Stevie ballads -- if you're a fan of his writing or singing
it will brighten up your day ;-).

- Slim.

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:16:31 -0400, randy singer wrote