[Harp-L] Whiteboy Slim gets the Nomination (shameless cross post)

At the risk of bragging, let me just tell you all that Whiteboy Slim
has been nominated for "Best Blues Act" in the 2005 Toronto
Independent Music Awards.The awards will be announced at The Phoenix
Theatre in Toronto October 5.

For more details go to <http://www.torontoima.com/index.shtml>http://www.torontoima.com/index.shtml

By the way, I am almost finished the new cd--more on that later.

thanks,
maurice richard libby
aka Whiteboy Slim
"blues outside the box"