Re: [Harp-L] this recent thread on positions, notes, colors etc...

In a message dated 9/29/2005 4:01:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Moandabluz@xxxxxxx writes:
Chris talked about not thinking and perhaps I should try that. And I would if
I knew how.   It becomes frustrating to have the "feeling" inside and not be
able to play it. Has anyone else fought with this? If so, please send me the
magic key.
If you were to learn to play golf without instruction, were given a set of
clubs and told "Don't think - just go out and swing away and eventually you will
figure it out", you may eventually do just that, but it would be a long hard
road.

The better approach is to learn from an instructor, break things down, think
about them, repeat to learn muscle memory, learn a layer at a time, and then,
eventually, you may stop thinking about the process, get out of the way and
flow with it.

The Iceman