[Harp-L] Re: Microtrack

Thanks for the technical expertise Mr. Hodgson!  I'm sure we're boring some of the non-techies
here to tears, but I have to ask one more question.   Can you please explain the pros and cons of
16-bit vs 24-bit vs 96-bit recording?   And while you're at it explain why the Microtrack can be
set for 32, 44.1 or 48khz?    If I understand it correctly, anything destined for CD should be
recorded at 16 bit/44.1 or it'll just have to be converted to that format anyway before you can
burn a CD.  Is that right?