[Harp-L] Bassman rectifier

Hi Craig, Sonny Jr here. If it is RI, they send them stock with a 5AR4,
another name is a GZ34 rectifier. Just send me your address offlist to
_Sonnytone@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Sonnytone@xxxxxxx)  and I will send you one no  charge, I
have a few here. JJ Tesla is good new brand, the Chinese ones  are not so good. I
would like to thank all those who are praying for me  during some difficult
medical times. I would also like to apologize to everyone  for any negative
comments I have made in the past. This experience has taken all  that away, as I
have accepted God into my life and there is no anger left.  The pain and
suffering has brought me to my knees and made me finally realize I  am not in
control and did not want to live like that. Under all that is a very  good heart,
which has allowed me to continue in this life. I thank you all for  your
support all these years, I have always done my best and will continue to do  so.
Sincerely, Sonny Jr.