Re: [Harp-L] Dylan's Legends last night on BBC4

Isabelle, Dylan - No Direction Home was on PBS here in NY last night and it was referred to as Part I (2 hours.)  I believe the whole documentary is about 3.5 hours, with Part II airing tonight.  I'm in agreement with Steve Shaw, it's an incredible piece of work.  The DVD is available for purchase.

>>> "Isabelle Knight" <iknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/27/2005 7:56 AM >>>
Did anyone see last night's programme, Dylan's Legends? I had to go to bed
early because of a migraine and could only set my DVD to record "No
direction home". Technical limitation prevent me from recording from a
freeview channel after another channel without manual intervention.

What I want to know is: does the programme show all 3 legends and is it
repeated 3 times or is each programme devoted to a different subject.
Neither the BBC website nor the Radio Times make it clear.

Thanks,

Isabelle