[Harp-L] Buddy Green Concert

I got to see the Buddy Green Concert at the Covenant Seminary last night,
and was very impressed with Buddy's musical talent.  He had Jeff Taylor,
from Nashville accompanying him on the accordion, piano, penny whistle, and
spoons. I can't say enough good about the concert, and about Buddy
personally.  I purchased his CD "Rufus" as well his latest CD "Hymns &
Praise", and listened to them all the way home after the show.  Both are top
drawer in my collection.

S. Doyle