RE: [Harp-L] in- ear monitors

The best on the market at a reasonable price point are Sennheiser. Contact
Quiet Voice Audio at 800-350-8216. They are good friends of mine and give
great prices and service. They are a major audio company in this region. I
will CC them in case you call them. Forgive me if I don't go into all the
specifics of why they are far superior to Shure's model. Suffice it to say
that you won't get cross signal frequency on this unit. If I don't get back
to giging soon I may consider selling mine.

Dennis B. Alters, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry