[Harp-L] Asian harps and hole 3 articulation

The general feeling among harpers is that Hohners and
Western harps are nicer for overblows. I've also found
this to be the case. One thing I do really like about
my couple Oskars however is the crisp articulation I
get on the various Hole 3 draw bends. Not the
intonation, which I'm fairly accurate with on various
harps. Rather the way that the bends sound more
natural, less muffled; like an unbent note.

Is this a peculiar point in favour of just Oskars
(the only Asian harp I've tried) or do other Eastern
harps have this quality.

The next question is what allows for this. Reed
profile or material or something else? I like Western
harps for overall tone and overblow facility but would
like better articulation on holes 2 and 3.

Paul