Subject: [Harp-L] Nico "Froggy" Fouquet

Warren writes:

"Our French friend has moved on from my little bachelor pad in Bohemia, NY  to
the lovely home of Elizabeth in Medford, NY.  He has definitely moved  on to
better digs!
Froggy and I spent 5 days together including the  trip to NYC to hang with
Jason at Terra Blues. He is a very talented guy who  has an amazing gift for
being fearless and positive in his day by day travels  in a foreign land with
minimal funds.
Please consider taking him up  on his teaching as he has much to share. He
can also use the income!
Also  consider having him spend some time in your neck of the woods if he  is
meandering in your direction. He is a very considerate house guest who  will
"make ya feel great" just as he does in his workshop in the south of  France
Warren Bee "

.........Well thanks for the nice compliment, Warren.  I began to  think you
were going to move into my new "music room" with Nicolas  <VBG>.  I very much
enjoyed Jason's Terra Blues concert and  getting to touch base with you,
Nicolas and Nico again.

....Actually I'm very much looking forward to our little Harmonica teach-in
on Saturday -- and hope we can do yet another one the following week (either
during the week, or an evening or the weekend again for those who might find
scheduling tough).  I'll be happy to provide the refreshments and the nice
relaxed environment.  I'm a student here as well.  So far I haven't  learned too
much harp from Froggy, since we spend most of our time  talking.  He is so
learned for such a young person and probably knows more  about American history
than do most Americans.  Definitely someone fun to  enjoy in-depth
conversations with as well.  I'm enjoying feeding him -  he's actually gotten me back
into my kitchen, so that's a good thing.  Who  knew he loves Irish/Scottish music
besides Blues?

I hope to hear from more Harp-L'ers (or their friends)  by  tomorrow -- or
for next week's session.  On the 5th he's on to  Texas then San Diego for the
Jam Camp and you'll have missed your chance.

Elizabeth