[Harp-L] BLUEHARP Robert IvaCiC from Slovenia, Europe just joined the list

Hello all you harpers and harmonica profesionals.

I play harmonica since 1992, blues since 1999.
I've just started to play with another blues rock band and i might come to
Trossingen this year too. I'll see what the sponsors will say :-)

I just wanna say Hi and invite you check out some of my and band's music
from Postojna blues festival on
http://www.bluesteam.info

It's great to come back, i've been folloving this list few years ago, but
i'm almost fresh new now.

Robert IvaCiC, Slovenia, Europe
http://www.download.com/blueharp
http://blueharp.mcommunity.biz