[Harp-L] Froggy Teaches in Long Island on Saturday afternoon!!

Hi Lists,

I am teaching at a harmonica masterclass in Long Island on Saturday

(this Saturday September 24th)

The class will be from 2 pm to 7pm in Long Island and we will talk about: Chicago blues, licks, positions, breathing, rythm, chugging, embouchures, celtic music, country music, tone, how to do basic harmonica repairs (tuning, gapping), playing fast, relaxations, ...

The total cost for the 5 hours teaching: $50

Please email Elisabeth offlist for further details: EGS1217@xxxxxxx

Kindest regards and I hope to see you there,

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!